verFilzt Und zugeNäht: Issue 08
1st half 2003
The problems with the lost data is almost resolved, nearly all addresses refound. This issue offers a versatile mixture as usual: In the »Sheep Gallery« we find worth knowing stuff about the Puszta sheep, Renate Maile-Moskowitz designs a felted ram horn mandala. We get to know the young felt artist Annette Quentin-Stoll and learn how sheep can act as therapists.
Table of Contents
- Is felting fun?
- I'd like to have a felt tent
- 7th felters' gathering: Transcript of the 4th work group
- Carpet transfer
- 2nd International felt conference in Eastern Hungary
- My felt credo
- A felted ram horn mandala
- »Creativity, work, spirituality, game«
- »Sheep Gallery«: The Puszta Sheep
- December 23rd, 2002
- Stone pit
- ia tupu i se fusi
- Felt - Pictures of an exhibition
- Portrait of Annette Quentin-Stoll
- Sheep as therapists
- »Sheep Gallery«: The Tyrol Stone Sheep
- Soap, acid, clean water?
- Prize for the Country Women's creativity
- Company's portrait: Sheep wool processing in the studio Heiden