verFilzt Und zugeNäht: Issue 10
1st half 2004
Time to celebrate: Ten FUN issues found already their way to felt interested readers! This »jubilee«-issue offers a versatile mixture as usual: The Black Nose Sheep joins to the others in the »Sheep Gallery«, in the artists’ portraits we read about Martina Emig-Karner and Beate Thierling. Further, we learn about a »Kunstloype« in Norway.
Table of Contents
- The role of wool
- From the chalk drawing to the wool felt carpet
- Sheep gallery: Black Nose Sheep
- What wool is able to do
- Pro hat!
- Portrait of Martina Emig-Karner
- Portrait of Beate Thierling
- Silk and felt
- Teacher of KBS OE infected by a »Filzlaus (felt louse)«
- A wellness felt workshop
- »Kunstloype« in Norway
- 4th European Schirdak-week
- National Prize for Claudia Merx
- Five years of Werk Raum Textil e.V.
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Finally: »Touching permitted!«
- Felting puppets
- »light work«
- Green house ...
- 4th International Textile Art Symposium
- Felterʼs Fling USA
- Felting connects
- Felt scene Graubünden
- 3rd International Felters' Gathering in Tisens