verFilzt Und zugeNäht: Issue 11
2nd half 2004
FUN shows its colours and says goodbye to a pure black and white magazine tobe able to show the colourful world of felting. In the artists’ portraits we learn about Julie Herberger-Dittrich and Barbara Maier, Annette Quentin-Stoll gives an acoount on felting with local sheep wool and in the sheep gallery the skudde is introduced.
Table of Contents
- Review of the 9th German-speaking Felters' Gathering
- First step to a yurt: the yurt bag
- Sunny yellow, poppy-red ...
- Artists' portraits: Julie Herberger-Dittrich, Barbara Maier
- Sheep gallery: the skudde
- Felting with local sheep wool
- Project: regional sheep processing
- Georgian history
- International felt education
- Company portrait: Woll-Manufaktur Filges
- Felt meeting in Hohebuch
- Textile studio Inge Bauer
- A round thing
- Jorie Johnson ...
- Chad Alice Hagen ...
- Danube walking tour with a hiking yurt
- Project felt-donkey
- Thread – Blue Danube
- Thread ...
- Anouncement of the 10th German-speaking Felters' Gathering
- FUN for Everybody
- To be close on the »Ur-Matti's« heels
- Dresses illuminate Welsh sagas
- Report of the 3rd International Felters' Gathering in South Tyrol/Tisens
- Felting without limits